Seven months!!! EMMA

Ok it's a little too late, but here it is the update of my niece. You turn 7 months on September 26

Look that sweet face!!!

Ok my sweet Emma, you are the most happier girl in the world!!! Your mommy and daddy loves you so much!! and you loves them too..

You loves your daddy, where he go you follow him with your eyes!! and when she comes from work you scream and jump!


Also you are a little spoiled!! but who cares!! you are beautiful and intelligent!! This month you started doing "arepitas" or clapping!! but it is arepitas (is a famous song here for kids about the arepas)

Also you Started to stand up in your crib and everywhere you go... Your mom has the hands so full for you, but she is so happy!! 
  

I think you are still in 9 months clothes, but your mommy said to me that this month you wear a pants of 18 months!! so you have BIG legs jaja!! 

You take naps in the morning and in the afternoon around 1 or 2 hours!! and you go to bed around 7:30 and 8

You bed routine is... bath, eat, and then bed! some days  your mommy read to you books!


You still has dark browns eyes, and dark hair, and dark skin tone!! we don't know where all of that came from, because your dad is blond and your mom is white!! But well I guess you look a like a some relatives!! 

You have a lot of toys, and I think that you love them but your favorite is the lamp in your room!! REALLY, you see that lamp and your face change to happiness !! 


Your mommy loves dress you!! I think you are her little doll!! I think you need a little hair cut, because your hair is a mess!!! but your mom and dad said that they want to wait a little more, so the hair grow more and then  cut it!!
you spend this month with your mommy because she was on vacations!! so she spent the whole month just with you, and she loved and I think you too

Well baby girl, I miss you so so so much!!! I wish that I can be able to be with you, but soon I will see you and hold you!!!
Love you Emma!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER