Rollerskating and Muffins

Thursday was a National Holiday here is Spain, (also in another parts of the world such a Venezuela)

So Emma didn't have School and I was free from Work, and My plan was to start doing things that would make me feel like more fall- ish or something


But this weather ins't helping and also I'm not in the mood, I don't know why, but I'm not ready for the holidays to commence. Either way I tried to do my best that day and enjoy my free day, I took out the cannon camera, (I LOVE to take pictures with that camera, but I have a long way to learn how to use it) and start taking pictures of our day


the day started with Emma dressings as Rapunzel and playing by herself , I was enjoying my morning watching TV, then I made lunch, and then we went to rollerskating, let me tell you that I had more than  15 years that I was on skates, and before this day I just practice one day and It was awful, I was so scare to get hurt, I felt one time, and my but got hurt but it wasn't that bad.

But this time around, my sister adjust the skates and I was able to skate kind like the same that when I was a little kid, I really enjoyed it.


Emma is a Pro, she such good at it, so we did races, of course she won


This the only picture that I took of myseft, a little blurry, but there's a proof that I did really did it


after 20 Minutes I was tired, and I really wanted to read my book (big little lies), so I took it out while Emma was skating and read a couple of chapter, I'm in the half of the book, and I could say that I like the book equally as the TV show


 Then It was time for Muffins, I was been promising my Niece that we were doing muffins, I bought the ingredients about a month ago, but for one reason or another we weren't able to make them, till this day.

Emma LOVES to mix and helping me do it, and this time I didn't got stressed as most of the time I am, I was happy, I tried to put some Christmas Music, but neither she or I were enjoying the moment, so we put on some pop music and start to dance to the music.



The muffins came out so yummy, I tried This recipe 




Emma ate 2 that day, and she most of the time don't eat what we prepare, she's like me, she likes to make them but not to eat it, but that day she ate 2, so I knew that they were GOOD


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER