Not What I had in mind

Hello World!!! Today was a day that I have been waiting for 6 months, It was finally time to my boss go back to work, also as the big kid is in School, and I was going to be just me and the baby, I thought that everything was going to be so easy.



 This baby is the most easy going babies of all, he's always happy, smiling, or chilling, he does not cry, and it's such a sweet boy, So I thought that this day was going to be so easy!!

mmm But not, he was such a sweet boy till 12PM, the poor boy just wanted his mommy (and bubi) we have been introducing him to bottles for one week, but doesn't like ANY, bottle or the formula, so his mom got a new one and it worked, I mean at first I have to tricked him with the paci, I would put the paci in the formula and then giving it to him, and that way it worked and I could finally after 30 minutes of so much stress feed him, then we went to a walk, were he regularly sleep about 1.5 hour, today he slept 40 minutes, then it was time to play and put him into bed again!! and I think the poor guy just wanted his mommy, so he would cried if I put it in any crib, or the bouncy, or anything else, he just wanted to be held, So I held him for a while and when my back started hurtiing I put him in the stroller so he would think that we were going for a walk again, after rocking him in the Stroller he finally felt sleep, for  another 40 minutes, when he woke up he just wanted to be held again, so I held him again, and I thought that maybe his belly was hurting, (for the new formula) So I started to made him a massage and he almost felt sleep again, but there's was something that was bother him and I think that he was missing his mommy, finally his mom got home and he was (and I) such a happy baby again

So that was my first day with Baby Boy, I thought that after every child that I'd taken care of, this one would be the easiest one, but the first day was rough, I know that with time he's going to be fine, but for now I'm so tired haha





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER