Finally Excited

Hi Guys I need to do a Recap of my week, nothing Excited had happened, but well Life itself its excited, I have been worried (about little things, tell you in another post), and very Busy, I feel like the routine is settling down and I'm happy for that, but what I want to tell you is that I'm finally Excited for the holidays!! YEIII.

I was a little worried because I thought that this Christmas Season I wouldn't be as excited as years before, but today I finally got it, today I'm gonna buy tickets for....




Yeahh the Nutcracker , I can't wait for it, also next week we are going to celebrate Halloween, and I am excited for that too.



Also I going to start my Christmas Shopping, I rather start sooner than later, at least the 3 main gift!

Right Now I'm planing Classes!!! I like to teach English to little kids, Today I have work 3 hours, not so much happy for that, but I'm cool with it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER