helping a Friend

Last Week My friends move out to a new house, and I help them to pick to furniture and re-arrange the living room.

First we went to Of course IKEA, the best place to find affordable furniture for new couples that are broke haha


I LOVE going to IKEA and see all the things, walk trough all the displays, trying to escape when you're done with the shopping and then trying to FIX EVERYTHING in a TINY little card, I was sitting next to the coffee table!!  not but really  I  Enjoyed helping them and having a good time while we're shopping.
they move to a good size for two people apartment, it's a nice apartment with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, so it's really nice for them, I would love to have an apartment like that.

that's how it turns out, it looks cozy, clean and nice



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER