Big Little lies, and my First Pumpkin spice

I'm so obsessed with those two things!!

Big little lies it's such a good show, for the first time I watch the series before reading the book, and the I watched the show in two days, and I really liked it, and for a long time I was looking for the perfect book to read, because honestly I kind of lost my love for books, and I really want to start reading again and get lost on stories about fictional characters, and big little lies is doing the work, the book is really good, obviously better than the show as usual, thought I kind of have a love/hate relationship with Madeline from the book 

And the pumpkin spice, it was so good, I can't wait to get colder for finally really enjoy a good hot cup of coffee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER