Summer Bucket List recap!

Now that Summer is finally GONE! (so happy about it) I can post the recap of my bucket list.

This Summer was fun and very different from last year, but it was great, and even thought I didn't complete my list I feel that I had a wonderful summer. so the list.

1 Going to the beach... Probably in August I'll be going to Menorca and Barcelona
Obviously I did went and it was wonderful, 15 day at the beach, nothing can top that, (well maybe  15 days in the snow haha)




2  Rent a house for a weekend close by to the beach
I knew that this was going to be the most hard to accomplished, we didn't rent a house and it's something that I have for next year

3 Going to The Wanner's Brothers water park
Actually I just wanted to go to any water park, and we went in Barcelona, we went on the last day of Vacations there, and I didn't wanted to leave.


3 Spend a whole day by the pool
I did this so many time, at the beginning of the summer I really enjoyed, by the end I was tired of the pool.

4 Take Emma to an awesome park close by my work place.
We did this at the very beginning if Summer, and even thought I didn't have a good time, I'm sure Emma Did

5 Take Emma To the Movies
another thing that I forgot or postponed for so long that I couldn't take her

6  Have my friends over to the pool.
they came and it was so much fun, the water on the pool was so cold, but we enjoyed neither way, they came twice and both days were so much fun

7 SLEEP
I did Sleep in so many day, but I wanted to sleep more haha

8 Make some " Summer Salad"
this one also was onces of the things that I postponed and at the end I didn't do it, I mean I do make salads almost everyday, but a "Summer salad" I postponed and postponed and finally I give up, next year will be

9 Have a Drink in The bar Close by my house
this was that last thing that I did for summer, we went about two weeks ago, to celebrate MY NEW JOB, (more of that in another post)


10 Have a water Balloon Fight.
 I din't have any balloon fight because we live in an apartment and we weren't alow to use the commons area for a balloon fight so.

Overall, I had a great summer and I can't wait for an amazing fall


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER