Loving Morning like this

Hi guys, I'm gonna do a little recap of the week, today is Tuesday and I'm home, and I love it, a little mini vacations because I'm SICK! Yes, I have the flu and yesterday my boos send me home, and told me to stay today so I can recovery better, and I really appreciated that, I'm feeling 100% better than Monday.


Well this morning was almost perfect, I just needed to be a little bit colder, it would be my perfect morning, I woke up at 9 am, drank my coffee and watch some vlog, all of this in a quite home, not rush to do a thing, and not a rush for Emma to wake up,  I made breakfast, and loved the solitude.

This week is the last week of the pool, so for me, Summer and ending very soon, also this week the temperatures are a little higher than last week, so I'm hoping that after this week cooler, temperatures arrive and Fall finally start, as this is the last week, today I'm going to enjoy a little pool time, I haven't been in the pool at least for a week, and I think today is the perfect day to close the summer time and start thinking in the new season, new projects, new life.

Speaking of that, last week I had a Job Interview, something that I really really wanted and I got it, I am over the moon, I haven't signed the contract yet, but I hope everything go smoothly and I could start working next week, with this new job I really could do so many things and I'm very exited! so as a celebration we went to the bar close by that all summer I had  wanted to go the whole summer, and finally we could go.

Life is been sweet right now, and I don't want to think on nothing else.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER