No bath & body works

Hi guys!! I'm so tired, but happy to be doing something productive.

Well I have so many things that I want to talk about, but I don't know how to put it out.

I'm here in Spain but my head is always in Venezuela, my whole family is there, and if you had read the news you will know that the things back there are very bad, and right now I'm so worry about it, my best friend is pregnant and I have to buy her diapers and bottles here because there are so expensive back therr, but there's a point where you can't help everybody, and you only can focus on what you really can do.

But well this is not to talking about Venezuela is about bath and body works, I'd heard so many good things about their candles, and fall is coming and I was hopping to get some candles trough Amazon, but they are SO EXPENSIVE, we don't have any b&bw here, so I have to manage with the things a could find.

Today I was in the kitchen and my sister made some meal and the smell was driving me crazy, so I remembered that I bought a candle about 4 months ago and I lit it  and the smell was strong enough that I have to open the window of the kitchen, so the other smell don't drive me crazy either ,  the funny part is that is a candle from "the Chinese" that's what we call the stores that sells a little bit of everything and is cheap. So a cheap candle was strong enough for me to opened a window, and I wonder if the B&BW candles are the same.

I'm ready to go back to "the chinise" and pick some cinnamon and Apple candles to get ready for fall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER