A Night by myself

Last night I had one of the most enjoyable night in my life, I enjoy every moment of it, the best of all was that I was alone, and that's what I needed it.

Yesterday was a good day, I was able to use a sweeter the whole day, I watch the trees changing color, but really watching, I was amazed about what the nature does.



And then I was time to go home, and get ready because after summer break I started to teach English again, and the best part of it was that I remembered how much I love to teach, the hour flew by, and I the girl was so sweet to me, and I really enjoyed, after the class was time for me to go to the downtown.

I took a different bus from the one I usually take, because nobody was waiting for me,  I could get lose and I would be okay, I wasn't in a rush, and I wanted to see other parts of the city. The best part was when the bus pass by the Retiro Park and the sun was going down, and the trees looked so beautiful and so fall-ish LOVED IT


I got to the downtown and the energy was so different, and I felt like rejuvenated and happy, a lot of things were going on, Mariachis singing, people taking selfies, peoples trying to get home from work, friends hanging out, children running, there's a lot going on in the city and it was amazing seeing and feeling it.




Then I walked to Gran Via, I took a path that I hadn't taken before, and when I arrive the feeling was just happiness, the lights, the people, the buildings, I just had seeing the city at night on Christmas, and that Night I remembered that day, and the joy invaded my body.




Madrid is so beautiful, as I was alone I could do things at my way, so I eat dinner, and then my plan was going to a big store here, that has so much clothes and cheap and also cheeking out the house stuff, the store is so big, I last about 1 hour in there and I just could check 1 floor out of the 5 they had, so you can imagine.



After the store closed, I walked a little big more but everything was closed, so I went home

Last night was my day to recharge my energies, and de-stress, and today at work and the whole day I was so much more happy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER