Sweater Weather

Well Summer is officially over, school started, pool is close, and temperatures are going down, so for my it was time to put away my fan, and the summer clothes.

Today it feels like sweater Weather (finally) but just for one more day, then temperatures are going back up, but at least not to the 100f more to the 80f that's fine with me, so as the pool is close and I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to the beach or pool anytime soon, I decide to put away the summer clothes and put out the winter clothes, nothing fun, at first I was excited and motivated about it, but in the middle of the processes I got bored, I did it anyway thought.

So much Clothes, I have a pile to send to Venezuela, and a pile of "maybe to keep"



My box of bathing suits 



Now is a box of scarf, gloves, and hats










After that I went to the park with Emma, I needed to get out of the house, but in other hand I just wanted stay in and watch a bunch of movies, for a moment I was enjoying being outside, and enjoying this weather, but that did not last for long, today I'm feeling little off, and I know why but I don't wanted to put it out here, at least not today, I just  hope that tomorrow be a better and fun day.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER