Life, that's what is hapening

Hi guys!! I disappear for a week I think!! or almost tow weeks! but that's okay, I'm fine, it''s just that life is happening.

Nothing is going on, just work, life and stuff, since I've been more free, I get in touch again with my friends!! I got to go the movies again, eat out, and not be so tired, I like to be tired thought, because i feel that I did something on the day, when I'm not tired I feel kind of bad, so weird I know


Last week I went to work, I got to the movies with a Friend, Benlly got a hair cut, I Finally cut my hair, I went out with my cousins, and yesterday I went to the movies with Marian (my little sister) and it was nice.

The outing with my cousin wasn't an outing at all, we went to a mall near by us, I go there EVERY DAY, and we drank some beers, later we went to grandma's house and talk and drink more, nothing exited, but a least I did something different and had a good time,

Neither of those day I took a pictures hahaha, so that's why here are those photos, also because I LOVE the view

 This is my poor Benlly after her hair cut, right now it is so hot here, so I cut all her hair, so in December she will be cute and with hair for colder temperatures



 That was my hair, I shopped all!! in another post the before and after, but I feel so good with my short hair,. I LOVE IT

Also I got my tickets for the Nutcracker!!! so excited!! This year I'n going two times, one with my friends and other with my family, I promise pictures.

and Thta's it, this week I have a busy schedule as well, but everything fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER