October, Why I love my blog

hi guys... how are you??
It's October wow, just 2 months for December!!

I just wanted to tell you that I love my BLOG!!! I really do, and yesterday I remember why, I was feeling a little nostalgic and VERY tired, and I wanted to remember if in the past I posted about being so tired, and yes, I was very tired back then, but you know you don't remember that, we always remember the good times in the past, and I'm so happy for that.

I was remembering my kids V and R, I was crying over them AGAIN, I miss them so much, but well, from time to time I always go through that phase, when I remember the time that I was with them, so yesterday I was looking through my blog the post where they were in, and LOVE IT, I felt so happy to have that, to be able to look back and read what we did in the past, also I regret not blogging more things about them or life in general,  so I can't promise that I would post EVERY SINGLE DAY, because that's a lie, also I can't promise to post about every aspect of my boring life, but I will try to do some post about my day, I think those are the best post!!, your daily life, what do you do, what do you think, and all that stuff.

I've been waiting to do a post about A day in my life, but... when I woke up every day I don't remember and forgot about taking the pictures! so.

Right now I'm taking care of Baby Isa, she eating her morning snack (cracker) and watching (listening) some cartoon.

I hope to post more about my daily life even if it's boring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER