AGAIN?? (pikychaqui)

I can't believe that one year ago I was doing exactly what I'm doing right now.


Yes, I am in pikychaqui one more time pulling thing if the rooms to another BIG garage sale, just this time I'm not the one who is going to sell them, I'm just the person that is getting out all the junk of every room for the garage sale, and the best part?? I'M ALL ALONE, yes no mimi, no Elizabeth this time, it's so much easy that way.

I accepted it because it is for my bosses and I love them so much, and I need the extra cash of course, and also because I don't feel THAT attach to the house anymore, I don't see my kids in EVERY room, it's just a house, of course I love the house, but I  made my peace with the fact that they're going to sell it at some point, the thing the borders me more it is that people are kind of taking thing from the house, but well it's better that someone have it and take care of it.

So my first day was fine, every part of my body hurts, but that's okay.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER