Last Day

Hi Guys!!!

Tuesday was my last day with baby B, She went to live to Spain, and I'm so happy for them.

So, something that started for just a couples of months turned in almost a year, for most parts I really enjoyed being with them, they're a beautiful, kind and nice family and I wishes the best for them.

My last day I didn't felt like it was THE LAST DAY, I just felt that they were just going on Vacations, and I felt a little sad, but most happy than that, they're going to have a wonderful life there, so for me that day was just a normal day, till it was time to say good bye! Tears were on my eyes, and my chest was hurting I really gonna miss them so much, but I know it's not going to be my last time seeing them.

This little girl has a very strong personality, I think she's stronger than my R, and that's say a lot haha, but she's also sweet, independent and VERY VERY intelligent girl, She knows all the colors in English and Spanish, repeat EVERY word perfectly in English or Spanish and once she repeat it, she started to use it in the right way, She knows the numbers till 10 in English and Spanish too, the name on animals and sounds, She called everybody by their names, I was May or Mamay, or Mamamay!! and I loved that.

I just hope she has a wonderful life

This pictures shows what we did most days













See you soon Baby girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER