Bye Long Hair

Yeii, I finally did it, I cut my hair

I'm not a girl of long hair, I never felt comfortable with long hair, of course some days were better than others, but I really love short hair

All my cousins have long hair, they say that I'm crazy because I love short hair, and I say that I don't like it and that's my hair and I do whatever I want with it, by now they get it, and don't tell me anything about it, but well.

That day I decide to cut my hair I was more than ready, I call to the hair salon and ask for my stylist  and they told me he was there, so I went and my surprise was when I got there and he wasn't there, so a women had to do it, I prefer men to cut my hair, but well, she asked me who many fingers do I want to cut it, when I said ABOVE of my shoulders and at the end of my neck, she told me "I you sure?, some people like it long and you like it short" I told you people having a short hair here it's like "you're mentally crazy" but well.

So she started to cut and I felt so good, then she told me, "it's that length, or shorter?" and I said "I think shorter" but she told me that It was fine like that, so I leave like that, but I know it was longer that I wanted.

But well she finished it and I was HAPPY HAPPY,. but it was a bit longer that I wanted, so next month I going to cut it a little bit more

Here are the photos.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER