What A week Can Do

Hello My friends or maybe Friend hahaha more accurate, I feel so much better from last week, I'm ready to take control of my life again, I'm ready for the routine..

Down here we have 2 more weeks of vacations, and I ready to start this new chapter of my life, also I'm very nervous about it, in two weeks for sure I will start my course of English, at first I was very mad for the fact that I was going to be in a lowest level, but I'm fine with that now I think is perfect, it's give me the importunity to meet new people and not be the "new girl" also I will learn the basic of English so I can be better .I have to admit I very scare to meet new people, I don't like it, at first I'm very shy I don't like to be in awkward situations and for me meet new people is awkward... but at the same time I hope to meet nice people, make new friends, and has the time of my life...

The other part of my life is my career, since I graduated I was so depressed and I didn't want to do anything with kids, or pursue my career , but I think I was (I am ) scared!! I'm scared of manage 24 kids, I'm scared of be responsible of all those kids and her moms and dad... but also I'm excited of that... I want to work with kids, I love them, This week I will start to send my resume to all the schools close to me, and I hope to get a job!!

in all, I'm Happy, Scare, nervous, Excited about my life now!!!

This week I'll hanging out with my family, I'm so lucky to have them so close to me...

My Aunts!!! Love them so much!!



Cousins and also my Friends


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER