A Happy and Sad Weekend

Hello My friends!! Let's start the story of my weekend

On Friday I went to the first day of course!! we are like 15 people there's just three boys!!! So funny... The teacher looks like my age... So young and I love the way that the class went... I really Love it!! So far all to easy, but I also learned somethings!!! We are on numbers, ABC, and Spelling!! SO BORING and easy for me I guess... But either way I loved the class.

Here I want to clarify something when I say (wrote) Bosses are the ones who are in the USA they always are going to be my bosses... When I say C and T, I meant my current bosses... But I will always refer to them as C and T... C is the women and T The men...

V and R, are my KIDS... The ones that are in the USA and J is the new baby!!... so after clarify this let's continue 

Then I went for my first day of work I felt great, not nervous at all, I know them of course but as a relatives of my bosses, not as my actually bosses... But I was not nervous at all... that day, I Think we didn't do a lot of things!! we went to the Supermarket and Everyone asked me of  R and V  (My kids) They were very popular in that supermarket!! and I went there a lot with them... The new baby that I'm babysit has 9 months old, but look like she has 11 months!! she walk if you hold her one hand!! is very active little girl!! she is "J"... So far so good, she is knowing me, so she only pass with me 1 hour before ask for her mom!! other than that is very easy work! really...

But I had a really sad moment during Saturday!!! 
The good thing about work for the same family is that I KNOWN THEM and they know me, so there's not trust issues, the not so good part is that the whole family know me, and sometimes I have to hang out with them but now as a nanny of another family!! 

For you understand I will explain!! I worked with R and V for almost 6 years, ONLY WITH THEM, and their family knows me as their Nanny!! and they loves me, and well they always said to me that I'm the perfect nanny and that my bosses has very lucky to find me and bla bla bla... when they went to the USA I was depressed and I never thought to work again with another part of the same family, and I guess that they never though that I would do it, so, for me it was hard face them on Saturday in one party in my old house bosses and appearing with another people, and babysiting another child, for me it was a little surreal seen that house, the toys of R and V, and realize they are not there and most important, that I was there because I was working with another family... 

I was chating with my boss, she is very supporting in this whole thing also I think a little jealous and sad, but mostly she is ok, so I was in her house and I was telling her how the house was, and it was a mess and I hate it, I hate see people there acting like there was their house, and the big moment for me, the moment that I can't hold it anymore was when I went to the kids room!!

I went there first because I wanted to do it, and second because I had somethings there and I had to take it for the other house!! so, when I got into the R's room I started to cry, the room smell like a MEN and there's some men's clothes in the bed, the rest it was the same, His toys were there, his room is the same but he (R) wasn't there and maybe he never be there again and that kills me. When I found the things that I was looking for I lost it because for me it was the realization that maybe they never will come back and that I never will work with them again!! after R's room I went to V's room... her room thanks God doesn't smell like a women or something worse and everything looks pretty much as usual, until I saw the closet and saw some perfumes and things that belong to a women and I CRIED and cried... I went to the bathroom and I tried to calm down because C and T (my currents bosses) couldn't see me like that... but I think C notice something but she never said something about it.

I though that I was overpass the fact they are never coming back, and believe me I DON'T WANT that they coming back, all of them are better there, but I miss them so much, I'm crying right now and I can't believe that after 6 months I'm still crying over them... but well that's is life

Well in the party nobody knew was I was doing there and why I was with them, my boss (the husband) is here, I didn't wanted to see him like that, thanks God he was in a fishing thing so he was not there, I want to talk to him one day that I'm not working, I think he don't know that I'm working for his father, so I want to tell him... also his mother and the grandmother of my kids (V AND R) went this morning for the house that I'm working right now with her sister, and all of them ask me why I was working there, and that the night before no one of them knew why I was with C and T (my current bosses). and the grandmother of my kids look at me weird and they make me cry again because they asked me for my kids and for my boss, my boss ( the father of my kids) is going to call me this week I can feel it!! 

So it was a Happy and Sad weekend for me... I really appreciate this family and J is a sweetheart and is a really easy going baby so is a easy job, and C and T are really good with me... but I MISS MY KIDS AND MY BOSS A LOT!!! 

and after a long post here are some pictures to help you with the names!! jaja

My Princess V


My Prince R


And the Baby next to V is J
and this is J!!! she is a cutieee!!! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER