I GOT A JOB!!!!

Hello My friends!! Yes, I get a job!! YUPPIIIII so exicted!!! well, not really, Yes a got a new job, but as a NANNY!! oh my god, I think I'm going to be a nanny for the rest of my life?? I don't know and I don't think so...

Well the whole Story.... Remember the first interview, well, late that day they call me and told me that I GOT THE JOB!! Yeii I feel happy and scared at the same time but happy, but I told her that I had another interview in another school the next day and then I'll decide about if a get this job or the other... She seemed very ok with that and told me that when I decided what to do, I text her and tell her my decision! well At the end of the day the other school send me a E-mail saying that "thanks very much but we found one teacher, sorry"... so I didn't went to that school, immediately I called the other principal twice but she never answered, so I send a text saying that I accept the job and bla bla... well I never heard of them again, SO I guess she was not that OK with the other interview...

I will do a parenthesis here... You'll known my boss and my kids as a nanny, right? they went to the USA in April and they stay there till now... I don't know if they are coming back again.. well the father of my Boss has a baby girl of 10 months or 11 months right now... for the whole summer they were telling me to work with them, but they wanted something that I could not give them, I offered to them to work on weekends and someday at nights, but they didn't wanted that... till this morning!! The wife of the father of my boss call me and she asked what I was doing? I told her that nothing for now, and she insisted that they want to work with me... so at the end I accepted to work with them from Friday to Sunday!!! and I Start tomorrow... SO I GOT A JOB AS NANNY...

I'm glad to have a job because I need it and also because I know them... But I don't know how they are going to be as my bosses!! I guess I'm going to be ok, O known the family and I'm good as a nanny!!! So people this weekend I will not post!! I wouldn't take my computer to the work this weekend, let's see the others!

Also Tomorrow I start my English course!! I'm not excited about that, I'm boring and I hope to keep it that way because I get very anxious in new situations and I don't like that!!

So good Bay!! see you soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER