All Put Together

Hello my friends... Finally today I feel like I have all put together!!

Yes, for almost 6 months there's not been any structure on my life, I didn't had a routine to follow, I just wake up and did what whatever wanted that day... But finally I have a little structure on my life, I have a job and I have my course... and I love it!!

I never though that I was a lover of routine but I think I'm, because right now I don't feel lost, I feel like a have places to go, and jobs to do!!! I'm feeling very good about it!

I'm not stresses out, I'm just okay with my life right now, I guess I'm happy how the thinks go on my life right now... The only thing that I miss is the teacher job, but I'm not really worry about it, if comes, comes, if not, well I see what to do about it when the time comes...

Also I think I'm feeling like this because for the first time in a long long time we are buying things for our house, The kitchen here is a mess we had her for 16 years and still works!! but the oven doesn't work, so it was time to change and finally my mom brought a new one TODAY!! and they will deliver tomorrow... Also they are doing a major kitchen remodeling in the beach house, so for now life is a little good!!

I don't talk about this here, but we are facing a bad time on our economy, and for a long time we could't be able to do little repairs on the house, we still have economics problems, but I hope that this pass fast, it's been years since my mother went out with my sister and I to go to shopping... We have like almost 7 years that we don't go to a really vacations as a family, and we all been struggling with this for 3 or 4 years!! it's hard... I hope if I find a job as a teacher can help on my house, and the first thing that I would do is take my sister and mom to shopping for herself!! 

I FEEL HAPPY, maybe is just today.. but I want to share and enjoy it!!! BE HAPPY IS ABOUT MOMENTS... And today for the first time in a long time I feel BLESSED AND HAPPY 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER