Looking for a REAL JOB!!!

Hello my friends!! today is about looking for a job!!! 

I'm a graduated, so the next step is looking for a job right?, OH MY GOD!! I'm an Adult!!!!, if you look back on my blog you will find that a month ago or two I was in a bad place, I didn't wanted to work NEVER... but that is the past right? Can I call two months ago PAST? well for me it is... Now is time for my first REAL JOB.

This week I spent it sending my resume everywhere, and let me tell you, here send resumes via e-mail Doesn't work very much , so you have to go in person to the schools and give them your resume, Monday I walked a lot... I walked for like two hours straight delivering my resume, I was exhausted and it was fun at the same time..

Today was my first interview I think it went well, I'm competing for the job with one of my friends, but it's ok!!! the School is pretty, even though that actually is a house, but it's pretty inside, and the Principal es very nice I like her a lot... In the interview I didn't talked a lot, SHE TALKED A LOT, I don't know if is a good thing or a bad thing, but she said that she liked ours profiles, and sadly she only has one spot... It is a Nursery School, it is a little scared because they are babies, and the whole routine is very different than with Preschoolers (obviously), but I'm Excited, let's see what happens... Also I'm very scared because could be my real first job, and dealing with babies, parents, co-workers, principal, it is a little overwhelming, But I know that everything is going to be ok... The salary it's not what I expected and deserve but is decent for my first job I guess...

Tomorrow I have another interview in another school a little far of my house, and in a bigger school, let's see how that it goes...

When I see yours post about first day of school and see all the kids with theirs teachers, I feel a little envy because I want that, I want a classroom fill of kids, I want to teach them, I want be their teacher!!! AND I WANT DECORATE!!! FUNNY!! 

Well that's all for today!! Sorry not pictures . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER