The real First day on Sevilla

Well actually the first day was the day that we arrive! We do not take pictures that day.

We leave the house around the 2:30 pm and we had to be in the airport at 3 and the flight was at 4, it was the first trip to my niece, my sister and brother in law were very nervous about all the controls and the flight for my niece...

 let me tell you, go through the controls with the diaper bag, the stroller, our purse, our jackets, and all our stuff was insane... the stroller could not go through the x-ray machine at first, so my brother in law had to stay a little longer in the check point, my sister had to hold my niece meanwhile I was with ALL our stuff. (recomendations if you are traveling for the first time with babies... keep it simple!! just get the diaper bag and put there all the stuff, yours and the baby as well)
well after we pass all the controls, it was time to board the plane, we were the last one to board... the flight with Emma goes well, my sister sit a little far away from me, but she told me that Emma was great in the whole trip...

well we arrive to Sevilla, it dosen't was what I expected... I was expected a city like Madrid, but is not... is beautifull, but is not like madrid, all the buildings are short but beautifull...

well that day I can't see a lot because we arrive very tired, and my sister just wanted give a bath to Emma and put in bed.. that was we did...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER