meanwhile in Venezuela

I had almost three months in here, and a lot of things are going on in Venezuela... My whole family and friends are there, so, is impossible just disconnect about what is going on there...

we have a stupid president.... I could not vote in the elections because I was here... but the new president is worse than Chavez was.... I just hate it.


The currency has devalued a lot... 1 dollar is costing 25 bolivares, before chavez died (3 months ago) 1 dollar cost 10 bolivares.

 the shortages has increased, now there's not toilet paper, my sister and I are going to bring toiler paper in our bags!! that is crazyyyy... also there's not corn flour, sugar, butter, milk... etc... they are marking the people with numbers to buy food!!!

Universities are on strike, nobody is working, I have to do something there, ask some papers, but they are not working... AND I SUPPORT THE STRIKE, the teacher deserve better salaries.

Today I read that the transporters may go on strike too...
So Venezuela is a desasterrr... and I do not want to go!!!!

I'm very sad that my beautiful country has all this things going on... I feel sad when I see the news here and they say that Venezuela are going trough the worse of this moments, when I saw the images on the Tv Of people doing big lines just to buy toilet paper, or when I see the numbers in theirs arms, like if we are just prisoners... I feel sad when somebody talk bad of my country and more if they are Venezuelan Also, but the true is that they are saying the thruth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER