Life with a TEEN!! SUYL EIDTION

Well I'm link up with Kelly Korner... This time the subjet of the Show us your Life series is Mothers of teens!! I'm not a mother, and sometime I consider it myself a teen... But my sister is a Pre teen, and the life with her is not easy for me...

I'm the middle child, So I saw the teen years of my old Sister, and let me tell you She not was a easy teen... I love her with all my heart, but she put my mom in difficult situations... for my mom not was easy, for me as a little sister, she was the best and the worst some time, the best because I always count with her, I love the we can talk of almost anything, even when I was a little kid! She can told me everything, and I didn't said anything to my mom... Also she cover me a lot of time, she protect me, and now I count with her, more than anything or anyone... and the worse because she make my mom very upset, and my mom scare me a little bit when she get upset. but well she not was a easy teen, and that is the past.


Me as a teen, I think for what I saw with my sister, I was very easy, My mom and dad always told my that I'm a angel, a sweetness, and that does not changing... I was the opposite of my sister, I was calm, I didn't not like to go to parties every weekend... I was and I'm still am a very lay back, I like to read books, been in home, watch movies with my friends, etc... In my early teen years was very hard for me because I change of school, and the first year I didn't had any friend, and I had bad grades, but at the end everything goes well, I get new friends, and I did had normal teen ages, I went to parties, I hang out with my friends, and my grades were fine.



My little sister is a pre-teen, and she drives me crazyyyyyy, she reminds me to my older sister sometime, she is learning how to fix in the world, and I understand that is not easy, also I know that I'm not a very good big sister, but maybe their parents aren't good neither, I know that I do have to talk more with her, but really I can't... Her body is changing and and all her personality also... but right now I can't be a good big sister...


I can imagine what a mother of teens is be like!! Is not easy, but I think that the best that they can do is listen them, but really listen, and have patience to deal with a teen,  and be there always.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER