And the day is here

Tomorrow is my last day in Tenerife... It's been 2 months and a half, with ups and downs... more ups than downs!!!

I have mixed feelings! for one part I'm dying to come home... I miss my life there, or well my independence there, my friends and family, I miss go out just with my friends, I miss the fact that, there I can decide where to go and when... I miss my mom and dad, and I miss my house, and I miss so much CARACAS, and her big buildings, and the city, really the city!! I want to see big buildings,  for that part I'm so happy that tomorrow is my last day here, I have a lot of plans in my head for when I get to Venezuela...

The sad part, is that country is a MESS, I don't want to deal with any of those problems, believe it or not there's not toilet paper, and that is the top of the iceberg, also the traffic, the craziness in there... but well I can't do anything about it right?

I'm sad because I will miss the tranquility of this island, the fact That I can go out at 8 pm without any problem, that I can pull out my phone without worry about thieves... I will miss the view!! the beautiful view, and I will miss my sister and niece, they are coming to Venezuela with me for 18 days, but then I'm not sure when I will see them Again... I prefer not to think on that...

I am a little embarrassing about what I'm going to say right now, let me say first I LOVE MY NIECE, with all my heart... but sometimes when I was taking care of her, I felt like I was working as a nanny , I think is more my problem than my sister or niece, but there were time when my sister had go out and she let me here with my niece, and I just wanted to watch TV or been in the computer, and I could not because I had to watch her, don't get me wrong I loved to watch her, but when  it become a routine It turn a little stressful, they just let me with her 2 hour per day, every day, some days more, but I felt like I was to please my sister, and do everything that I can for her, I never said not to her (my sister) because I felt that it was my responsibility watch my niece... I don't know if was the fact that I'm a Nanny and that's what I do, or the fact that I was in her house without paid anything... maybe I little of both... the things is that I didn't felt like a aunt but like a Nanny... so, I'm excited to go home also because I know that my mom will take care of my niece, really I do not want to know about kids for a while, I just want time for me... I do not have kids but I feel like that for 5 years I do had them... so when my sister come back here from Venezuela I will have 1 months and a half just for my, because " my kids" are in the USA with theirs parents... I'm really need that time!!

and just because... My little bunny!!!!


and the suitcases





Comments

Kimie said…
Gosh your niece is beautiful :). Have a safe trip home! Thanks for blogging -- I love reading it :).

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER