I need Your Help

Hi, I know That I don't have so many followers o just a few people read my blog, but I need your help... The next week I going to be working for ten day, there is very hard to me write or do something with the blog, with my phone I can't do it neither and I don't want to drop the blog for ten days,  I want to leave some post ready and then in work just make it public... So I need that you tell me what do you want that I write? About my work? about Venezuela? About my future? whatever, I'm going to do those post this week and make them public the next week... Also if you want to be my guest in this blog, and talk about you or you family, your traditions etc, just write to me to and for the petitions too :   Maryori_1109@yahoo.es, please before Friday

Comments

Kimie said…
Do you eat "Venezuelan" food? Tell us what you eat and take photos! Or... take photos of your route to work and share those!
Maydelin said…
thanks Kimmie for comment!! But the photos of the route is impossible because the insecurity in here... Maybe I can share some pictures of the traffic of Caracas

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER