R School Show


Ok, I'm finally out of my retire of everything, the last week I just went out of my house twice (really) and only to go to the supermarket, and buy a lot of movies, I was just too tired to do anything, I don't wanted to see anybody, I don't wanted to have the responsibility of do something at the day, for me this are vacations, do NOTHING, just be with yourself and that enough, I was able to do this because my family were in  the house beach (they came back today) and my boss went to Maine for a month, I had a hard year I just need to rest a little bit, I really watched like 10 movies, I slept a lot, I cook my favorite meals, and just rest.


Now this week I will start all the projects that I have for this summer  and really enjoy the pool, my friends etc!

Now I want to share a few photos of my week of working! this was the second day, the School Show of R, he dance Party Rock, And I know that you are maybe are thinking in back to school already, but here the School start the mid of September, and we go out of the mid of July.

Here the photos

They had to say a word in English in the middle of the act



The dance Two songs One of about indians 



And then Party Rock, It was so Funny 


With his friends 



Another thing, O lot of thing could be happen in my life in a future, I'm thinking so much, I'm a little scared of change and I don't know another way to handle that write, I just hope that soon I can share the news!  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER