Happy Birthday Carlos

 My Sthefather has a birthday party the last Saturday, I take the day off in the work to be able to attend...

Mu mother's friends came to the celebrations and they make a BBQ... It was so delicious


The family can't come because was a surprise party but just for friends.

She is the only "family" that can go to the party, she is a very good friend of my mom and it was my nanny when I was little 


My Mother's friends 


With My Little Sister


The Cake


 My Mom and My stepfather dancing


My mother and I


Happy Birthday Carlos...

He is a good stepfather, he is good with everybody  


The Party was like a tribute for him.


And the place where we celebrate the party is just beautiful! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER