El Avila

The Avila it's a National park here in Venezuela, and is a tourist attraction here in Caracas, I went there the past Sunday with my Dad!



We are going up in the cableway


It`s very cold there, so we have to go with sweaters.

There was a recital of folk dance, very beautiful, and make me feel proud of my country



A lot the people go there because its a escape of the city IN the city.



In the top of the mountain, in one side you can see Caracas 


on the other side you see another state call Vargas.


There are so beautiful landscape to take pictures.




And a  Lot of place to eat, well really everybody sell that sames things 





Going down you see Caracas

It`s really was a great getaway 




Well this is my last post here in my house, tomorrow I'll going to work for 9 days... I really don't have all the post for those days, I will try to make them TODAY...
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER