Food Of Venezuela / Real Life Venezuela Part IV

OK, this is my last post of Venezuela, I hope not to have frightened too much.
For a Happy Ending I want to post the yummy food of here.

The most Venezuelan thing that you can eat here is one AREPA, we ate that almost every day, for breakfast, lunch or diner, also you can fill it with almost everything. 

they are made of cornstarch and water that's all that you need..

This one is call Reina Pepiada, she have avocado, and chicken salad.


The other thing that is very typical of here, is the Pabellon, and it's my favorite meal.

This is made of black bean, rice, sweet banana and shredded beef. 


Here we ate a lot of corn so, we have this call Cachapa.
If you came here (after all that i say) you have to eat this!! is really good! 


well I think that's are our very typical things of here.

I hope you are enjoyed this trip, and everything here is not bad, the people here are amazing, we have amazing landscape, beaches, food, culture... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER