Last day at the beach


Again I forgot to post this! 
Last day at the beach wasn't as a thought it would be, I was waiting for a friend to confirm at what beach we where going to meet, so I waited and waited, till 2 pm, and finally they  decide that we were going to meet at the beach close by, I was so happy about it.


I was happy that Emma was going to play with her "cousin" and I was more than ready to go to the beach 

It was the longest that I stayed at the beach, I said good bye till next year and tried to enjoy the smell, the sound, the color of the beach and live in the moment 
Emma had a great time and so do I.
We arrived home about 10pm I was tired and happy and sooo ready to be back home 

This was ones of the best Vacations I ever had 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER