A day in Barcelona


Another successful day
Today we went to the city, it wasn't planned, my plan was going to the beach, but Emma didn't wanted to go, so we decide to spent the day in the house

But the hours went by and I was going crazy staying in a room and I think Emma too, so I decide to go to the city. Best decision ever. 

First we went to mall, beautiful mall with lovely viws 

There I bought for the first time at lush, some skin care, as you know I'm always looking for new products for my face... I'm so excited to try it 
Then I really wanted to go to the Barceloneta, the most famuse beach in Barcelona, we walked about 20 minutes to get there. It worth it and Emma was a champ, she didn't complain at all 
We dance and sing, with a groupe of people that were performing on the street, we had a blast 
We are tired but I would do it again 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER