I'm obsess with the weather??

Hi guys, I think a I have a problem, I think I'm obsess with the weather, anybody can relate?


Well, not really, the thing is that I'm SO TIRED of summer that I can't wait for fall to be here, this week we're having a sneak peak of fall, right now is raining, it feels cool and I'm so happy, that I fear the day that it's gonna get hot again, so I'm always cheeking the weather app to see when that day is gonna come, and for what I see, at least this week the weather is going to be perfect, but I know that sooner than later warmer temperatures are gonna come, till mid October at least, so I'm hanging onto this week, and enjoying this cool weather.



















 

Today I woke up feeling so nervous, I didn't know why but stomachs was hurting, and that's what happen when I'm feeling anxious for something, I think it is because the change that I'm looking for  might happen soon, I'm excited and very nervous at the same time, I'm looking forward to the change but as I said I'm very scare about it.




This week I have 2 job interview, one that I'm very exited about it, and the other one, well is not what I'm looking for, but at the end is money, with all this happening I see the change in my life happening very soon, I hope to get the Job that I want, and do what I want to do.

For now I will enjoy the rain, and this lovely temperatures.


Also we're getting ready for Halloween, today I watch the first Halloween movie of the season

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER