Back to the routine

Hello, yes, today I felt like it was "back to school" for me, I woke up when it was dark outside  ( that means that summer is ending), I prepared my coffee and got ready. 
Even thought that I woke up so early I was ready to be back at the routine and have a fantastic day at work, so it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to wake up this morning

As you can see I'm ready for fall, it was chilly enough to even wear a light sweater and I was excited, but I also want to live in the moment so I'll try to enjoy what it's left of the summer 
At work I had a great time, I missed working and the morning went so fast.
We went to the park and then to the pool, also I'm not tired as I thought I was going to be, i came from  work and rested and did some work at the computer for about 3 hours. 
Now I just want to shower and rest more hahaha 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER