One Look to the Past

I really don't have something to post today, But I wanted to post, So I made a quick quiz so if you want to post on your blog, or Just know me better.

 I called "One look To the Past"

What was your favorite comic as a child?

 I had a lot of favorites, I really watched just comics for boys, like this:

 El Chavo, It's a mexican series, Very very popular in Latinamerica, even do, My sister watched it once in a while.

Candy, Candy




  And "Los Caballeros del Zodiaco" Or Saint Seya


 Do you remember what was your routine at that time?

 Well I pretty much remeber my routine when I had like 4 or 5 years old.... I had preschool at the afternoon, so, I woke up, I helped my grandma with the house, cleaning the floors, or carrying water to the house (we were very poor), then we take a bath (my cousins and I), we eat lunch then School ( i LOVED be in the classroom), then house, ate, watch all the comics, then wait for my uncles came and pick my cousins, then sleep. 

What was the most memorable moment you had as a child?

 as a child, I remember a lot but specially one "kids day" Here we have a "Kids day" so there are a lot of activitys in the city, and it was one year, when I had like 5 or 6 all my Aunts gave us a box with a lot of candies, and our godmother gave us a toy, then we went to a parade, and we were part of it, we wave to everybody and played , I remember that I had a great day.

Is your life as imagined as a child?

the half , part of my dream are complete, I mean I always dreamed to be a preschool teacher, so that is ready, but when a was little I don't wanted to live in my mother house for this longer, I mean I have 23 and I still live with her, but the next year i hope that change.

Your children have the names you wanted as a child?

I don't have kids yet.

 Do you have the job you wanted as a child?

 Yes and I love it

At this point in your life, you could say that I have much to go or are you completely happy?

 I have to much to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER