Let's do this one more time

Oh Vacations, Vacations, I love be on Vacations really, After 3 week in my house with nothing to do that I was almost crazy, I wanted so badly go to the beach or our beach house, but with my dog sick it was very difficult go at that time, but finally I went to the beach in our beach house for ten days (Don't worry it not will be 10 days of post about my vacations)






The first 4 days I just slept in the HAMACA, and watched the trees, visit the neighbors, and just talked with my mom, I was only with mom because my stepfather had to stay with my little sister because they want to go to a party in that week.



Then my Stepfather and my sister arrived on Sunday.


When I'm there I feel like nothing exist, anything to worry about, is just you and the trees, the pool, the wind... We don't have cable so theres TV, we don't have Internet, so not computer, my phone only work in some part of the house, so not phone and it was so awesome just be disconnect of the whole world 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER