My Daughter Benlly

I never spoke about my daughter here on my blog, She is Benlly my Doggie


I always wanted a dog, my entire life, but my mom hated the dogs, or well any animal, she always told me that when I grow up, I could  have a dog, or when we lived in our home, or when somebody give to me a dog, all the time she had a excuse..


So I turned 11 and we lived in our home and even that way she never allowed me to have a dog, one day my Aunt bring a dog to my grandmother house, all my cousin fight to who is going to keep that dog, my uncles and Aunts decided that that dog is gonna live with my grandmother and on weekend one cousin can get the dog and return it on Sunday to my grandma, well I volunteer to keep the dog the first weekend, I had to give her a Bath, take her to the Vet, buy her the food, all that stuff, well my stepfather told me that can not be, because the dog could be confuse about who is the owner, and she can't obey, so the family decide that, that dog belongs to my grandmother and that's it, and I just could take her to the vet, and visit all weekends.


But I was so sad so my grandmother told me that I could get the dog (Benlly) On weekends and my mother agreed, so I was beyond happy, the bad thing was that, every Sunday I had to leave my dog in my grandmother house, I always leaving Crying, and I cry the whole day, and Benlly cried too, I felt awful for leave there every time, so in Summer my Grandmother told me that I can get Benlly for the whole summer, and my mother was agree becouse I was sad and Benlly as well... When the Summer end and the school Start I had to returned Benlly to my Grandmother house again, and start the routine of weekend, then in Christmas I could have Benlly again in my house and I never returned it ... I stole My dog from my Grandmother house HA!, My grandma never said anything about that I, think that everybody knows that Benlly was mine.

Well at first my mother don't want Benlly, I was the only one who take care of her, but now she has 10 years with us and is the baby of the family, my mother even sleep with her, my mother loves Benlly I think that even more than me (well, that's is impossible)



Well, The story of this is because, Benlly spent that last two weeks really sick, the short story.
She was bite for a dog, my mom given her a medicine, without prescription of the doctor, Benlly get sick very bad, she throw up blood, she could do anything, and I didn't know  nothing because this happen on the beach house... Well she get gastritis, I cried a lot and my mother most, but now she is fine.




I found out because a Cousin and a Aunt call me to ask for Benlly and then I call my mom and she told me, but my mom do not told me the whole truth, when they come back of the beach house and I see my dog I cried, she has two hole in her back, and she only wanted to sleep, she don't wanted to eat anything, they took her to a vet there and the doctor said that she have to ate just soup and baby food, so for a week she only ate that, now she can ate chicken, I took her to a vet here in Caracas, and they did some test and told me that maybe she has anemia and one infections, also I took her to another Vet to do a cardiologic examinations, but everything see normal Thanks good.

This photos are for the past week, I could not give her a bath for the bites of the dog.




She is Now very spoiled dog, she sleep in the bed with my mom or with me, she only wants to eat chiken and she looks fine, but it was two awfull weeks, well Just one for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER