Happy Birthday Marian

Today is my Lil sis Birthday!! She turn 11, wow...

11 Years ago I was the most happy girl in the world, I become in a big sister, Finally.


  Marian, Your are the most brilliant girl that I know

You always are up on something 



You  inherited the gene of savings, always have money like me and my mom.


Your are like a dolphin in the water.




 I Always love going out with you, take you to the movies, or to eat... Now you're  to big for a kids park right??





Your are become in a such lady, even do, that sometime you drive me nuts, I love you no matter what


 I want the best for you, I want that you become in a girl with self esteem, with principles, with goals for you live... I want that you no have to be worry for nothing, I want that you enjoy your life, go out with your friends... I alway want the BEST for you.




Happy Birthday Marian, I love you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER