one of those days!!

Today was a very hard day, everything was just the same but I felt it more hard.


I wake up this morning and decide that i would not go to college because i was behind  with the homework, so i sleep again and wake up two hour later result: headache, but i up and take breakfast and start my arduous homework, when i go for the half i realize that i'm wrong and not continued i just leaved like that, and i said that at night it ended.


them i went to a bathe, to fix my hair, almost finish went the power goes off, so i was with more than a half of my  straight hair and curly the other, after 30 minutes my neighbor call to my home and tell me that my mom stay locked up in the elevator, so I go down to the floor where she was and call to the firefighter, but nobody come, so 45 minutes later the light came and my mom come out alive bur very nervous, at that time i was a bit tired of the day and i was considering not going to work, had no desire to hear , screaming, crying, tantrums, but i decide to go because i am responsible with my work.


I get to work and 5 min later i wanted to run to my house, the tow kids just wanted their moms, so i had to lunch alone while she was with her children, and well all day was that screaming, tantrums, crying, i thinks is this time of the year affecting this children. I can assure that in December a least V was just me, she don't want anyone just me, at first i like because i don't have to be running after her, trying not to annoy her mother, but then i felt bad because she don't want her mother, she wake up and call me, i had to go hiding because it was crying and crying, and i really start to felt bad for my boss, because that was her daughter and did not want to be with her, at that time it was time for my Christmas vacations and i asked to god to please V not was so close to me, and god hear me because V not want anything form me.


with the boy was the same thing he loves me just like V and then after December when he saw me just screaming and hitting me, he told me that a leave, after 6 months he change but NEVER was the same, i had to fight with him every day to avoid bother his mother while shes working, and he is a child if he don't get what he want, he beats you, screaming.., and he does every day!


So today was a day i did not want any of that, i did not hear complaints, screams or crying, i don't want to play, i just wanted be in home resting... at this time always think to quitting my job, but always say that tomorrow is another day and hopefully better.


so well today was one of those days where do you look everything is wrong, where nothing you like, and certainly i have not the most minimal desire to do homework.



Hoy fue unos de esos días duros duros!!!
La verdad todo estaba igual solo que yo lo sentí  más difícil.
Me desperté esta mañana y decidí que no iba a ir a la universidad porque estaba un poco atrasa con las tareas, así que dormí 2 horas, resultado: dolor de cabeza, bueno igual me pare, desayune y empecé mi laboriosa tarea, a la mitad me doy cuenta que lo estoy haciendo mal y no continúe solo lo deje así y me dije que en la noche lo terminaba.
Luego me fui a bañar, para arreglarme el cabello, cuando casi termino se va la luz, así que estaba yo con mas de la mitad del cabello liso y el otro con rulos, luego me llaman a la casa para decirme que mi mama estaba encerrada en el ascensor, así que baje al piso donde estaba, llamamos a los bomberos pero nada que aparecieron… a los 45 min llego la luz y mi mama salió viva pero muy nerviosa, para ese momento ya estaba un poco cansada del día y estaba considerando no ir a trabajar, no tenia ganas de escuchar llanto, quejas, pataletas, pero decidí ir porque soy responsable con mi trabajo.
Llegue al trabajo y ya 5 min después quería salir corriendo a mi casa, los dos niños solo querían estar con su mama, así que yo almorcé sola mientras ella estaba con sus hijos y bueno todo el dia es eso, lloradera, gritos, quejas, creo que es esta época del año que afecta a esos niños, les puedo asegurar que en diciembre por lo menos V era solo conmigo, no quería a nadie sino mas que a mi, al principio me gustaba porque no tenia que estar detrás de ella corriendo tratando de que no molestara a su mama, pero después si me sentía mal porque la niña no quería a su mama, se despertaba y me llamaba a mi, me tenia que ir a escondida porque sino era llanto y llanto, y la verdad me empecé a sentir mal por mi jefa porque esa era su hija y no quería estar con ella, en ese momento ya tocaban mis vacaciones de diciembre y le pedí a dios que por favor V No estuviera tan pegada conmigo, y bueno dios me escucho porque ya V no quiere saber nada de mi.
Con el niño, fue lo mismo el me amaba igual que V y después de diciembre cuando me veía pegaba gritos y decía que me fuera y después de 6 meses cambio pero jamás fue el mismo, con el tengo que pelear TODOS los días para que no moleste a su mama mientras esta trabajando, y es un niño que sino consigue lo que quiere llora, te pega, grita etc… Todos los días.
Entonces hoy era un día que no quería nada de eso, no quería escuchar quejas, ni gritos ni muchos menos llantos, no quería jugar, solo quería estar en mi casa descansando… en estas fechas siempre pienso en renunciar a mi trabajo, pero siempre me digo que esto pasa y que mañana es otro día y esperemos que mejor.
Así que bueno hoy fue uno de esos días donde tú todo lo miras mal, donde nada te gusta, y por cierto no tengo ni las más mínimas ganas de hacer tarea.

Comments

Those days are difficult. Best of luck to you with school and work.
Maydelin said…
Ohh I'm so sorry no be answer you before, I just saw your comment!! I tried to send a e-mail but I not could!! Thanks for leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER