Happy Birthday Mom!


Happy Birthday Mom. (her birthday was January 18 but i was super busy to blog)

That day it was a really common day for my, i go to college and then for work.
I wake up i wish to her a very Happy birthday.
I go to work and call my stepfather to tell him that buy the cake.
I call my aunts and i tell them if they can come to my home at night.
them was time for me to go home and...
it was a crash is the highway
2 hour later i was in home for celebrate my moms birthday!


My moms it no a regular mom at all.
she not read me story for bet time.
she not hold my hand to go at first day of school.
she not sing.
but she is a fantastic mom, is the perfect mom for me.
she is so cheerful
she is funny
she say i love you a lot

Happy Birthday to my mom! I love you Mamá!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER