New Year Eve!

I'm back.

This New Year eve was fine, I miss my mom, that day i was not with her because she went to our beach house and I don't gonna go there, because that's  lonely and nobody go there for the holidays, well i stay in Caracas with my big family.

I went to lunch with my dad for our last lunch of the year, we ate in Friday's.

(Sorry only pics from phone, my camera broke) 



Them I went to my house to make muffins for the party


 Here in the "party" thats my cousin Mariana


She is Mayerlin, she born two weeks after me, she is like my best friend, although  that she lives in another state.




and one tradition here beside eat the grape at 12 am is eat a greens beans soup.

and this is the classic photo of us, June, May, and April, different months but the same year of born 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER