Everybody In Home

I love when is 6 pm, just because remember me that one day is over.

At 6 pm always I am in a bus in the way home, and in that bus I see A lot of people.
I see mother how after work go to pick up her kids.
I see children's going alone to home
I see working men that after a long day of work go home
I see all the working people close the stores.
I see exhausted women going home.
I see tired kids sleeping in the mothers laps, o grandmothers laps.
I see all the cars to go everywhere.

For me that's is a magical hour, 
when is not day, but is not night yet.
When the routine of the day is off but start the night routine.
that's means that one day exceeded and now is time to go home rest and wait for the new day.

I love see all that kinds stuffs in the street.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER