Marian

Marian Is My little sister she has 10 years old and I wanna write about her because right now we don't have a good relation.

she is Marian when she born, wen she born i was 12 year and i really wanted a baby sister, so when my mom give me the news that she was pregnant i was beyond happy.




I call her my daughter, just because i always take care of her after school , my mom in that time make the lunch and clean the house.



 Everybody in my family loved her very much, she was the most beautiful baby in the world by that time, my cousins always want to carry her.


but when she turned 8 years, i don't know what happen to me o her, she change, i change is normal, but i don't feel the same anymore, I KNOW that i love her very much, and i do anything for her.



She is my half sister, her father is not my father, but i never felf that she was my half sister, just my sister, but wen she turn 8 and she pullet out her personality, i don't really liked, she has the personality of her father family side and i really don't liked who she is when she be around of that family side, its hard to explain but i feel that way.

secondly, she is in the age when she's no little and neither a teenage, so i think is hard for her fit in the family because she don't have cousins at the same age around her, so when i talk with my cousins she want speak to, and the thing is that what she says has nothing to do with the topic.

Also the thing the most hate about her and she use my clothes and don't ask first.. uhsss that's drives me crazy!! and I think that is the most annoying for me about her, and use my computer, and leave food or dirty plates in my room!!! I really hate that, and i always tell her that don't do that because i get mad at her, she change a little bit but no much and don't know if is the ages or she is like that.

 I think she thinks that i hate her and that's not truth, that's hurt me a lot, and I know for change that i have to say i love you, but never is the time, when i came happy of work waiting talk to her, she always do something and ruin the moment and I get mad again. 

I'm really crying right know because i don't wanna feel that way about her, but I don't know how change the situation.

I love you Marian, I really do. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER