New Year Resolutions!!

I know a little bit late for this, but I am the kind of person who believe that you don't need a date to start to do something new, just do it!! and the other reason is because i really don't had any resolutions until now, and I wanna write just for remember, is not a big deal.

Well my BIG resolution or goals for this year is get my VISA, I have the date for April 30 and I'm so nervous about that!! that goal is not in my hands but that the only big thing for this year.

If i approve for the VISA i wanna go to Disneyland!! if i go this year is thanks to my bosses, if i go, i go for work, but that's not matter I just wanna meet the castle, that's is my big dream! 

well other little things that i wanna do is.
go out with my best friends a least once a months.
do letter for my friend who live in new jersey, and i wanna keep that friendship.
call my dad more that twice a week.
go out with Marian a least once a months.
be more friendly with my friends!

that its! I think



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER