Christmas Still

I know  almost everyone are not thinking in Christmas anymore, and everybody put down the Christmas decorations, but in my house is Christmas, we have all our decorations, soon we going to start put it down, but no today!!!


But is not for that my title, in December i did a exchange gift with my college friends, is supposed to we had do it the last day of the semester, but one of my friend could not do it, so we had to postponed to January.


So, Friday I am in a bus with my big backpack because that day a stayed in work, so the backpack was full of clothes, and in one hand i have the gift, let me tell you nothing comfortable, A lot of people in a little bus, I hit everybody in the bus with my big backpack, I really need a car.


Well I made it and arrive at college, and at 10 am we reunited in a little area of a college to made the change of presents, I was so excited!! 


I give the present to a friends who i don't know her very well, i know her just for a couple of years but that's OK, and the person who give me my present is one of my best friends in college, i know her since 4 years, and she is the person less selfish that I know in my whole life, also she is so sweet, and kind.

Mary, Dairy, me, Meisy, and Gabriela


I give the present to her.

May You notice that we are best friends?





The whole group! 
and behind the camera Marydalmis! 













                                                                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER