Life is Happening

Hi friends!

I'm so sorry that I neglect


you!! but life is happening!! I'M VERY BUSY

Doing a lot of this

















and this





































and also this







































Yes, I found a Job as a teacher, not only a Teacher, an English Teacher, I have been working since 3 weeks now and I kind of have a love/hate relationship with the job, but more of that in another post.

I'm still a Babysitter and I love it!! not doubt of that

and I love Yoga, I'm not a YOGI yet, but I love going to classes!


In other news I'm very proud of myself, by the end of last year I set 3 goals, a job as a teacher, yoga and finding help, and I DID IT ALL!!

last Saturday was one of the worse day for a Venezuelan, I was robbed in the bus, in the middle of the morning, it was the awful, the scary and the most unfair thing that it could happen to me, but well. that is what happen every day in Venezuela, thankfully I was on my way to the psychologist and she calm me down, so my first session with her was basically me crying and trying to explain why I was there! this Saturday is my second session, and I'm happy to see her again!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER