3 Weeks! and the New Job

That it's what it took me to re-organize my life.

The Teacher Job!

last week I was very overwhelmed about the new Job I thought that I had to be perfect and do everything VERY GOOD, to be the PERFECT teacher, and that was stressed me out so much, I wanted to quit (sometimes I still want), and the pressure made me feel like a fail to everyone and that feeling was so bad, but this week I'm so much relaxed, I'M NOT PERFECT and I'll never be, and that's okay, I will try to enjoy my job and if someone has a problem with that, well that's their problem, I will do what I can and that's it!


The Job is very easy, I just have to sing a lot of songs and that's all! but I have to learn about 10 songs every weekend, honestly it could be worse, it's the easier job in the world, I am in the school system and I am a teacher, I'm okay with that for now, I'd like to end the school year but who knows, for now I will try to survive this week!!


 I hope to write more!! right now I'm feeling very stable so let's see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER