Nothing is happening

Hi guys!!

I still don't have a new phone and I'm going crazy, I've been using a old phone so I just can text and call, but nothing of twitter, facebook, instagram, pinteres, nothing!! my "new" phone is an old phone of mine but it's a Blackberry and some guys are fixing it, but i has 15 days in the store and it's no ready! I miss my phone so much!

soo I don't post because I don't have a camera to take pictures but mainly is because there's nothing to post,  last week started carnival vacations and today is the last day of it and I didn't go anywhere, I stayed in home and sleep a lot, and watched a lot of series and that's was pretty much it, tomorrow the routine begins, tomorrow work! 

I'm still struggling with this work, I don't know what's is wrong with me! I mean work is work and sometimes you don't want to go to work, but me, I don't want to go to work ever, I get stressed out and I know is because I'm in probation yet, I want to be alone in my class, and for now I Can't.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER