UPDATE ON Emma and Happy 6 MONTHS

Emma is my beautiful Niece!! I love her so much!!! it passed 2  months since the last time I saw her, but my sister send me Videos almost every day! and photos EVERY DAY... 


Emma is so funny and beautiful and Spoiled, but how can don't do it...
Today she is turning 6 months, unbelievable  how the time goes...


Well for what my sister tell me, and the videos I know that.
 She is crawling, really, she go from spot to another in no time.


she is sitting up by herself.


she eat a lot.. fruits and bottles.


 she LOVES the pool and be outside.

 she is a smiling girl, always happy.

she is wearing 9 months clothes.

She is Sleeping in her own room all night!!


I miss her so much!!! Happy 6 months my little Angel 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER