HORMONES

Oh my God, I really hate it!!! they make cry like a child for stupid things!!!

This week I spent it crying for everything, I mean everything, I'm in home alone and I love it!!! I have so much free time, and I can do whatever I want, but also I have a lot of time to think..

Everything started on Monday, you all know how I love live here (sarcastic tone), well, my sister send me a video of 4 men shaving it the head of a women (without her permission) to sell the hair in the hair salon, so they can make extensions, YES THAT IS REALLY HAPPENING HERE, the women with long hair have to be careful here, because they might be victims of a hair robbery... well the thing is that I watched that, and it was so awful, I just started to cry for the women, for me, for my country, it was just too much... and my desire to go out of here went UP.

Tuesday... It is my Favorite day, because I watch my favorite tv show (Pretty Little liars) and this Tuesday was the season finale, well the end of the season was so shocking for me, it kills my heart, my favorite character wasn't what I think he was, now he is the bad guy, OMG... Stupid I know but my hormones don't really care that it was stupid and that it's just a TV show... SO, I don't cried, but a fell sad for the rest of the night and for the first 12 hours of the next day.

Wednesday... This was a day that I started feeling it so bad, I think the reason was the night before, but I had things to do, and one of those things was presenting a test to know what level of English I have, so I can start the course... well, first I get there and they told me that I had to wait one hour so one of the teacher could assist me, then I was tired and I wanted to drink a coffee, I couldn't find the coffee that I like, when I get there again one hour later, they told me that I had to wait 30 min more because there's any teachers available, So I waited and I made the test,  and waited for the results, the results was very depressing for me and for my hormones, my level is two,yes, just two, the teacher told me that I know a lot of things but the basics thing I had no clue, so they had to put me in a low level... well, that ended my week, I was crying and crying, I KNOW STUPID but that what the hormones do...

In the deep down I knew that it was the hormones, My period was coming and I always act like that in the preview days of my period, but those days I was sick of my country, I miss my niece a lot, My sister, my kids, my boss... I miss them so much, also I was a little envy that they are out of this mess and I am stuck here for one more year, I spoke to my boss and she asked me if I was looking for a job, and I told her that the next week I was going to start, but that I was not excited, neither for the new job or for the course of English, I told her that  I was a little depressed for be here and have to wait another year, Also I spoke with my sister yesterday and  I told her how I felt, and she told me that everything is going to be ok, that I'm gonna leave, but I have to wait... she makes me feel better, but my hormones were over all the place...

Today my period finally came, and I feel like a normal person again, I want to start to work and I feel better about the whole English thing, I hate when my Hormones get crazy.

PD: I hope this English course improve my English I hope you can see it

Comments

Kimie said…
Your English is coming along great! That is HORRIBLE about the hair robbery. So sorry it's been rough :(.
Maydelin said…
Thanks Kimie for the sweet comment!! and yes is horrible but we have to deal with it!!

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER